The basic armchair range is particularly recommended for patients with good mobility who are able to move around with a high degree of independence. These armchairs can also be used by guests and helpers during waiting or resting time.
- The levers can easily be reached by patients who can change position independently.
- Backrest and leg section can be adjusted independently or simultaneously.
- The armchair is available with support for paper bedsheet roll and on castors to assist with patient movement.
- The patient can easily and safely incline the backrest and put weight on the specially designed armrests for support in order to stand up from the armchair. When the leg section is in use the patient’s weight is distributed more evenly, reducing contact pressure.
- The adjustable backrest and leg section help move the patient from the bed to a sitting position, promoting early mobilisation which is known to be beneficial.