Pediatric intensive care bed with integrated weighing system. The bed has a dedicated weighing program.
Horizon 4.0 Precision has an integrated weighing system that allows constant monitoring of the paediatric patient at all times during treatment.
- Bed with approved weighing system;
- electronic weighing indicator display;
- tare function;
- add/take away function;
- simple and intuitive control panel;
- possibility to set minimum and maximum thresholds, in order to check patient activity;
- automatic display of weights between 50g and 150kg, optimal for the monitoring of patients with low body weight.
- Transparent siderails offer maximum protection and optimum patient visibility. Large swivel bumpers on each corner for maximum impact protection.
- Electric 4-section radiolucent mattress platform.
- The siderails are designed for ease of care and visibility. Removable headboard panels with 360° access.
- Electric height adjustment. Electric Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg positions.